Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Video pantomin

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis,
Blok Al-Kindi C1, room 203B.
1:45 AM.

Today has marked the end of a very hectic and tiring week. I've had so much fun this week, even though there were times when I was down and gloomy and moody but despite all that, I really enjoyed myself and I'm sure others did too.

We've done it. Us C1 Al-kindi's girls, we've done it! Our 'pantomin' video went by smoothly even though we had some problems with our props and changing scenes, but we still did it. Everyone looked spectacular in their outfits! We did our best and you have no idea how exciting it was for us.

When it came to announcing the best overall performances, we were downright nervous. My hands and feet were cold and my heart was pacing so fast. When they were announcing the class who got the third placing, our hearts shattered. It wasn't us, and somehow we knew that we wouldn't stand a chance against the other three classes. We were so sure of getting third place and when we didn't. We were all so down and disappointed, and it came to a point where I felt like just getting out of the hall so I wouldn't hear the results. But it's okay. We've tried our best. Orang kata, dah tak ada rezeki nak buat macam mana kaaan. :)

Psst anyway, you wanna know something? It's 2:34 am and I'm still awake. Or am I..? I think I'm half-asleep. Hahah. This is what sleep deprivation does to you. Hopefully I'll be going to bed soon. Blablabla

I haven't been getting enough sleep lately and I'm just awfully exhausted. I'm just tired, really. Mentally and physically.

Homework awaits
Goodbye. I'm going to dig my grave now.
Night owls rule.
 video of us, enjoy! :)