Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Kolej matrikulasi Perlis

An incredibly craptastic day. Matriculation's life? Well. College is anything but fun, especially, during "refresh rule" meeting, last night. Super long irrelevant, incoherent announcements about the same thing over and over and over again. This was super long and tiring and all of us were just sick and tired of listening to the same announcements. Peraturan keluar masuk la, this la, that la. Every single semester you hear the same thing! It's annoying and time-wasting and irrelevant and pointless. Truth be told I don't think any of us actually care.

I sat next to Fatin Ibrahim and the two girls who sat next to her were irritating. Kept on making noises and were awfully rude. Ahhh.

Nowadays I've just incredibly annoyed by meeting and announcements. I've just realized that I've been disdaining the rules and regulations of the college haha. Ada lah :p Those ridiculous meetings that take up your studying time. We don't really need all these irrelevant info going into our heads. Well, at least, I know I don't. We've got facts to memorize and formulas to understand for pity's sake -_- I guess you can say that this college's meeting really ruined my mood the whole day. The meeting was ridiculously long and pointless and most of the time we were scolded in such a hyperbolic manner for the littlest of things! After a while we all got antsy and peeved. I know I was

Heh, and to make things worse, we were scolded really bad and it was just so embarrassing! The teacher screamed and yelled at the dumb microphone and we were all like, dude, chill! I guess it's fair to say that the hall was a chaos, but it wasn't entirely our fault! -- probably causing severe damage to my eardrums.

I really hate those darn meetings and announcements!

KMP! Shushhs.
Naaah, Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis AJKO's style -_____________-