Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Please lah, have some dignity, kay?

You don't know me that much, I don't even know you, so please don't pretend like as if you've known me a long time, kay?

See, here's the thing. Just because you can do something so perfectly doesn't mean that everyone else can. You can't laugh at people's abnormalities and imperfections. Such as, "Buruknya kaki kau, cacat. Euww" or "Hitamnya kau haha" It is irritating. Stop doing it. Don't ask me why...you just can't. To make fun and laugh at people's imperfections right in front of their faces, technically, where they can hear you and know that you're talking about them, well, that's just plain rude and mean. It's a form of bullying, and it's just sad that most people nowadays just don't see it.

It's not really a pleasant thing to hear people laughing at other people's abnormalities, insecurities, imperfections...blah dee blah blah. Or mine, somehow. I don't know about you and i could care-less! Don't you ever think that if you make fun of someone's imperfections, other people might just be laughing at you? I mean, come on, what goes around comes around. Haven't you ever heard of that? It's Karma!

I know I'm being so lame right now, but is it such a bad thing that at least I have a heart for other people's feelings? That at least I care about how others are feeling? Or mine, though. Is that so wrong?

Sigh. It's so sad that everyone's getting meaner and meaner nowadays.
KBYE