Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Syafinaz maris, blah dee blahblah

On my desk, doing nothing
1153 pm, 
Komsas Al-Kindi C1
Perlis Matriculation College

I havent been very productive lately and I'm starting to freak out. UPS's are in a month and I'm probably closer than ever to being the last in class. I dont want that but I dont know what to do and how to deal with my current lack of concentration towards my studies. I get distracted way too easily and I just cant seem to sit still at my desk to study. I keep wanting to study at the cafeteria downstairs since I feel that it's a more conducive environment for me but no one seems to want to join so I'd feel like an awkward loser just sitting there all alone with books in front of me :/

I dont mean to sound pathetic but I feel really lonely here. I've got friends but they do their things alone and rarely have study groups together. I've never felt more lonely than I do now because even back in school, during our preparations for SPM, my friends and I would always catch up with one another and we'd study together. Whereas here and now, everyone seems to reject my invitation to start a study group and I've reached the point where I'm just fed up with everything. I'll study alone then, so be it. 

I don't know if I'm just pressured and stressed with my studies but right now everything ticks me off. The littlest things ruin my mood for the whole day & 
night and I get mad so easily and I hate it. I just wanna go home and spend time with my family but that's close to impossible since my family's everywhere around the country and they're all busy with their own things to do. 

Aaaarrrgh!

*melt*