Pages

Monday, December 03, 2012

HELP


I've been feeling pretty down lately. Lately I've come to realize that there aren't really that many people whom I can talk to. You know, just for a chat or something. Let alone talk about my problems. 

Like I said, you know, I can have as many friends and acquaintances as I want, but it all boils down to one thing; I will always, always be the odd one out. The sore thumb. I will always be a loner. Not that I mind, I mean, it's fine that I always find peace in solitude and confinement, but sometimes that solitude can be a pain when it comes to finding a person to talk to. 

Sometimes I don't even understand myself. My emotions, my feelings, sometimes I just don't understand them. This inability to understand my emotions has been bugging me all year round. I don't know if it's normal for a growing female teenager, I really don't, but I just hope I'll get out of this phase soon enough. I've always been meaning to talk to people about my problems, but most of the time I just find it best to keep these problems to myself since even I myself am not sure about what's going on in my mind. Most of the time I choose to keep quiet and just go with the flow.