Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm sick of you

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis,
Al-kindi, blok C1,
2012/2013,
On the bed, boredom.

Adalah seorang perempuan ni suka buat perkara yang annoyying kat saya. Why? I dont know. Don't ask me. Ahhh. Such a dick. Sorry fr my word.

First, she copy me! Almost everything, you know. Yes, it is not a big deal, but hey what would you feel if someone do things after you. Kita pakai merah, dia pakai merah. Kita pakai shawl then suddenly she says, "Eh dulu i used to wear shawl tau" which is, i know that ain't true. & with the bedak all over her face. Ahh. That is not necessary kay! Suka persaingan sangat kat benda macam ni. What for? Merepek. & merimaskan. Sikir-sikit nak compete. Be yourself la girl. Stop being such a cry baby.

Secondly, She loves to stare at me. Ahh ni scary! Bila saya tengah prepare ke kelas. And I'll terperasan yang someone is looking right into my face. Deep into my eyes, for no reason! Tertekan dibuatnya apabila ditanya, nothing. Sakit ini lah, sakit itu lah. Such a trash.

Thirdly, Miss know everything and also a story maker! Setiap topic yang kami bercerita, dia lah raja yang tahu semua nya. Ahh unless your name is Google darling, stop acting like you know everything -______-  I do know you better. Jangan tipu benda yang orang dah tahu story tu tak betul kay. Sha Hmm many more. Malas nak cakap banyak just nak lepas rasa tak puas hati. Sabar sabar sabar, haha. 


Be positive syafinaz, positive mind please, positive, positive, positive. Ahh.
 
I WONDER WHY