Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Alor Setar time!

KMP
I just got back from Alor Setar, and I am tired. I'm so sleepy but I just feel like logging on to the internet before going to sleep. Haha.

I really had tons of fun in Alor Setar. We went out sightseeing around the city at night. They took me to 18 corner, Pekan Rabu, City Plaza, and the list goes on........And oh! If you go to Kedah I meant Alor Setar, you have to go to Alor Setar Mall! It's this huge shopping complex where you can find literally anything good quality with very low prices! Hehehe.

We got some cool stuff there, too. I bought a couple of baby-tees with sarcastic remarks on them, and Salwa got her very first pair of gladiator sandals, and many other things. I also recorded in my mind some of the sarcastic but memorable phrases that my rommates and I came up with...

First, we went to Star Parade and.. bowling time!
Faiza & ME :)
ME & Salwa :)
Donkey time! :p haaha
Ni bilik hotel kami, The New Regent !
Thanks to Salwa Hanee (:
There are many more, but naaah, tak tangkap gambar hihi.
Kedah Alor Setar was great. Managed to spend some quality time with my friends there. Back to KMP now. Looking forward to my Kuliah and classes. Ahhh. And I miss being there, and that one night when we went out for dinner and one night we  sat on the couch in front of the TV in our hotel, eating the decadent, delicious, snacks. And and i miss the smell of the hotel. And our bed. And simply getting out of the hotel and taking the train/bus to anywhere I wanted myself to be at. Hmm. I'd love to go back.