Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The time will fly by without even knowing it.

Hello Alor setar Kedah!

This is it. I'll be going to Alor Setar  with my roommates by bus, and our bus will be leaving at 4PM later.

I'm pretty excited to be in Kedah (konon) for a couple of days. Haha. As if. I'm excited, yes. I know I'll be gone from KMP for a couple of days. Hehe, finally :p

Gosh, I don't know why I'm tearing up right now. I miss my parents, and Kakyang and Faiq. And I miss being home, too. I just hope the homesickness won't last for long. I can't stand being homesick! Well, nobody does, right?
Yeah, Hello Alor Setar!
WOHOOOOOOOOO!!
 View from the menara Alor setar, Kedahhah.

So, anyway, yeah I'm excited to go to kedah! I'm looking forward to the things I'll do! Hehe. The downside is that I'm definitely going to miss KMP, maybe. Just a couple of days, not long right? In two days' time I'll be at KMP again! -_____- Haha, really, two days doesn't sound that long.

Do pray that I'll have a safe journey. Amin!
Bismillah