Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm very cranky today.

Why why whyyyyyyy? :O

Well, firstly, I'm fasting today. So right now I'm very very hungry. Secondly, I'm very very tired and the only thing I wanna do now is just hit the bed. Thirdly, I have a ton of work to be done and I'm worried that I might not be able to finish them on time. I'm just so stressed right now. I feel like tearing off someone's limbs. Ahh tolong saya! You have no idea how tired I am right now. Bloody hell I'm so tired and I'm gonna cry.

I had a very long day today. I'm not really in the mood to write and I'm supposed to be finishing my business assignment right now, but I'm not in the mood for that either. I got home (dorm) from kuliah around 230 pm, after finishing my 'usrah' class. By the time I got home, I was really very tired and thirsty from fasting and I quickly put my bag on the floor, took off my baju kurung and I immediately zonked out on my bed. Ah, my bed. My beautiful, princessy bed :')

I slept for almost two hours after getting home because I was so, so tired beyond words. I could feel the exhaustion and dehydration taking over my system that I had no choice but to take a really long nap. By the time I woke up it was already 6.20pm, so I put on my peasant pants and get ready for buka puasa. We had 2 pans of cheezo mix double deals pizza for our buka puasa, and durian crepe as a dessert. After showering and after having my dinner, I had to get started on my work. So I did. But not all of them are complete, so I just finished the ones that are short and easy because I really don't have the mood for that right now.

God I'm such a mess. I'm such a wreck and I don't know how to manage my time wisely. I only know how to plan my time, the only problem is that I give myself too much pampering by saying it's OK not to do this or that. I can't be that person anymore. But, that girl is still in me, i know. Did I mention that I didn't even have my sahur today? Yeah.

I feel like listening to this song, i don't like 1D but this song really made my day!
Awww, what a wonderful song. Naa na naaa~

fynazmaris A2T3B
Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis Gen 2012/2013 Komsas Al-Kindi C1
Ummph Ahh oyeh!
 -________-