Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What happened two nights ago really changed me, emotionally.


Something knock my door! Now it affected my emotional feelings. Honestly, that "incident" really changed me. Whenever I feel like something is not right, or I'm not feeling quite like myself, I would become mad like a pig. Like I said, if that bloody bastard wants to live here, go ahead. Just don't disturb me at all! Seriously. It's so annoying to be disturbed by such a satan. First they disturb you by making you feel scared and emotionally weak, then they'll attack you, resulting you to be even more scared. and yeah i slept with fatin last night hehe.

But, on the other hand, if you're emotionally strong and stern, it will definitely go away. It has feelings, too. And it can also read your mind. It knows when you're scared and when you're not scaredThink of this as absurd, but it really is true. I was being disturbed and I didn't like it at all. It's annoying and disturbing and just...eerie. But then again, this might just be a test from the Almighty God. He might want me to become stronger emotionally, because I believe that what He does is for my own good. Look at me now, I don't think I'm that afraid of that thing disturbing me anymore. I'll just chant a few prayers and kedebabooom! it'll be gone. It is afraid of God, you know.

AHHHHHH MY CHIN IS HURT :( GOT BITTEN BY CHARLIEEE. DAMN YOU CHARLIE -____-