Pages

Monday, January 07, 2013

Hmph. I thought today would be a good day. Boy, was I wrong about that.

Well, I slept at 3 am last night because I couldn't sleep. I stayed up watching movies and eventually my bedroom clock struck 3 am. I was already tired then, so I put down my lappy and went to sleep. It wasn't really a good night's sleep. Every now and then I would find myself being awake for a minute and fall asleep again. Many times. I was literally falling in and out of consciousness. So this morning I woke up at 6.45 am, prayed, took a shower and got ready for kuliah..

When I got to class, I was sort of shaking. The weather was cloudy, the temperature was cold enough to make me feel like sleeping again, and it was just a long morning. I realized that during the first period, when I was in account class, i don't even know that i'll have a quiz for account subject and tak study apa. My hand was shaking as I was writing. It was probably from the lack of sleep I had last night or the caffeine that I downed this morning.

Truth to be told, I'm just very, very pissed off at some people right now. Ah. Listen up, you lifeless moron. I don't know what the heck your problem is, but you have no rights to meddle with me. Stop acting like you know everything about me because you don't! And, don't be such an immature brat and put the blame on other people and deny your mistakes when you yourself is at fault, because we knew. And pleaseee stop stop stop making stories! Stop telling us things that are not true. -_____- And don't be such a smart ass and manipulate everything that you've heard. I don't even know you! God! You're making things look worse than they already are, and I'm sure you're dumb enough to not know the number of innocent people you've just got their butts burned. You're such a mess!

I don't know what to say anymore. I'm just so fed up with everything and I'm so pissed at you. Beyond pissed off. You're such a hypocrite, you know that? Claiming you come from somewhere and then you complain about it. That is really low man. You only look harmless, but I guess now I know how much venom there is inside you. Why ah? You know what they say. Jealousy is a form of flattery in its own subtle way :)
Get a life!