Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm really sorry

I'm sorry I told you it wasn't going to work. I'm sorry if I made you cry. I'm sorry you think that I'm playing with your feelings. I'm sorry that I made you think you weren't good enough for me. I'm sorry for your broken heart. I'm sorry I did not tell you earlier. I'm sorry if I made you lose faith. I'm sorry I made you think about death. I'm sorry I made you feel like there's no point living anymore. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a chance. I'm sorry I had to say goodbye. I'm sorry I tortured you. I am so sorry, it hurts me to hear you cry. But I am not ready for all this love kinda thing. I don't want to be ready for it. 

We're still young. We're only 19. I think that we should prioritise other things compared to this. There're a lot of things we could do other than this. I'm just, you know, not ready for it. Love isn't beneficial if it is not for the sake of Allah. I'm sorry mr. I don't mean to.