Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Mwehehehe

Don't bother asking about the title of this post. I'm out of titles. Hahah. I had a tiring but fun time today with a few of my friends.I feel so much better now, after last few day's little scare. I'm just so glad that I chatted with my two friends, Raidah & ana, last night and I did follow their advices, which basically just summed up to turn to God when feeling helpless. And yeah, I did. I felt so much better after I prayed :)

We shared our problems. Apparently we're supposed to hand in our english assignments (questionaire) 'asap' but we didn't. Hehe. Well, yeah sure, of course we'd try to complete our assignments but there's just one slight problem. We're on our own. That promised guidance has vapourised into absolute nothingness. We have absolutely no idea on what to do and we're just clueless about this whole scrap book bull. Of course, we'd gotten this assignment a couple of weeks ago, after the 2 weeks holidays started. But we weren't informed in detail on what to do and we were fed with empty promises. We could just copy one off from other classes but the thing is...there's just so much to do and it's all due on February. A week more to go. Isn't that just marvelous? :)

Hahaaaaa. Die. Anyway yeah, thank you, best friends, for such a delightfully wonderful day! You know who you are :) It was a beautiful day to be outside and I enjoyed spending my day with my friends. We shared lots of stories and we laughed a lot, and it really felt like old times. Just the three of us sitting together, making lame jokes and laughing like there's no tomorrow. It's like the textbook definition of a perfect day; spending good quality time with your best friends on a romantic, clear day. I love you guys! Muah! Haha :p Only six more days of exam to go. Right now, I'm just tired. I'm very very tired and I just wanna curl up in bed and sleep.God, this year, really stressing. I'm sitting for PSPM in another few months, and I'm targeting for at least 3.5 above. It's crucial that I get good results for my PSPM because I wasn't do my best for my PSPM 1 and it hurts me. I want to go to a good university and get a good education so I can get a job with a good pay.

Goodnite. Toodles.