Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Time really flies.

Happy Birthday Ira & Raidah
Oooppsss my bad, happy 'belated' birthday :p 
Lambatnyaaaaaa birthday uolls~

I have uploaded a few photos of me & my classmates. Where am I? :O Well, I'm the one who took all these pictures :') Picture number 1, Hazwani, (holding cake), and Ira & Raidah. Birthday girls!
Hey! We're the...Awesomeness! UGAH UGAGAA! #okay this is awkward -______- haha
              In the picture below, Ira & me. I know I look terrible but who the heck cares! :p
That noon, we were having class photo shoot! *but their progress in publishing the journal was a bit uh, S.L.O.W. So to be advanced. Is better for us to take our own shot.
Let's start with random pictures taken by.. err one of our classmate. Can't remember hihi. (before the photo-shoot started) Me? wearing white printed selendang.

And this came out....

Candit timee!
I wore an 'Elephant hat' instead of pirate. Truth to be told, i hate it. Si Danial la, he took the belalai gajah and put on his front zips. Pervert -_____-
For this moment, I feel like time really flies. Guess, I've grown up & matured a little bit compared to last two years when I was still in form 5. I hope so. I prefer my secondary school life compare to my life now. My life now is dull. Everything is about future future and future. Life has no U-turn. ZzzzZz.

End of my day :)