Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I hate my past

"Sometimes people with the worst past, create the best future," - Sayidina Umar bin Al-Khattab RA.
I hate my past. Sometimes I regret the decisions I've made in my life. I know I can't change what's been done in the past. But then again, when I give it a second thought, it's these decisions that make me become who I am today. It's these decisions, big or small, that teach me the life lessons I need to know in order to live as a human being. But I can't help thinking, what if I never did all that? A lot of 'what ifs' circle around in my head quite a lot. I hate my past. I really do. But, I don't regret my past. If it weren't for my past, I wouldn't be who I am today. But that doesn't stop me from hating it, from hating who I used to be. 

Do I need to say more? I really hate my past, seriously.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today happens to be the last day for one of my friend who used to be my best friend, Jasmin. She's leaving us for a reason. A capital reason, I guess. 

I wanted to cry, and I did cry. She did such a bad mistake. Seriously. Ahh. My eyes were filled with tears as I heard she's leaving. She was the friend who blew more hope into me when in distress. We tell stories, we skipped class together (brave confession!) Well, I've only been with her for a few month, but it is long enough for me to know that she really is one of a kind. I just can't tell you how friendly, loving and caring she is and I just miss her so much. so far. You are wonderful, Jasmin. I faced a lot of events with her that have managed to leave an impact on me. 

Jasmin happens to be one of the many wonderful people who made my world a wonderful one. So I thank you, Jasmin, for simply being my friend, even for only a few monthToo bad I don't have a picture with her. Oh well. At least I still have my memories :)
She was sleeping happily in Kuliah. She loves cat. A lot.
I love you my dear friend, I really do.
"Kerana sesungguhnya sesudah kesulitan itu ada kemudahan." 
(Surah al-Insyirah ayat 5)