Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

I wanna kill myself

Why? Bcs I can't seem to concentrate on Business subject! My God, the textbook and the reference books just make the subject even more boring than it is. URGGHHH!! The textbook is so not student-friendly, the pictures given in the textbook are meaningless, the layout of every page is just sooo boring. The font is just right, but the gap between every line is just too small, hence making it impossible for me, or any student for that matter, to be deeply engrossed in such an interesting topic with an unfortunately boring way of telling the whole agenda. I'll keep complaining~~

Jeezzz. 
I just can't concentrate on Bisnes right now. Nothing is sticking to the walls of my brain and if all else fails, then I'll just rely on God and a bit of luck to help me.
NEXT WEEK IS THE EXAM WEEK, WHYYY KMP, WHY SO EARLY? :'(