Pages

Friday, January 04, 2013

I'm so, so, so BORED!

I've never felt so lifeless before -.- Okay, I admit, I am miserable. I'm not lonely or anything, it's just that I'm miserable just sitting at here, not being able to go out because we are having a 'Karnival Dinamika' today. I am stir crazy. I guess I just feel imprisoned since I'm not going anywhere without a motive. I feel like a prisoner trapped inside my own doom of boredom.

I'm miserable. There, I said it. I am M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E. I just want to get out of here because I feel like a prisoner!!!! Since I'm quite certain that I'm having a tough time battling this mood swing of mine -- right now I feel utterly selfish, unfriendly, unnecessarily cynical, rebellious, and moody -- and I'm feeling quite bored, I Googled on what to do when you're bored.

Trust me, the results I found cracked me up.

Pretend you're a robot
(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
Walk down the street with mechanical movements, adding 'zzzzzt' sounds with each motion. Pretending to have a motor broken in, say, your left hand can add at least 30 seconds more entertainment. 

Scratch yourself
(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
Go ahead, scratch yourself now. Even if nothing itches, go ahead. Doesn't that feel pretty good?

Repeat the same word over and over until it loses its meaning
(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
Pick a random word out of a magazine and say it aloud to yourself until it becomes a meaningless set of noises.

Pinch yourself
(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
What is pain? Why is it unpleasant? There's nothing physical about it - it's all in your mind. Plus, after pinching yourself for awhile, boredom will seem nice next to being in pain.

Try to swallow your tongue
(Amusement Potential: 1-2 minutes)
There's not much to say about this one. It is possible, but really stupid.

Pretend to be a car
(Amusement Potential: 5-10 minutes)
Make appropriate revving noises in your head as you walk along and add a racing commentary as you pass strangers in the street. Use blinking eyes as indicators for extra authenticity. 

Make Star Trek door noises
(Amusement Potential: 1-2 minutes)
Stand by an electric door to a bank or something and make that silly "Scccccccchwop" sound heard whenever people popped on to the bridge to hang with Captain Kirk.

Invent a weird twitch
(Amusement Potential: 5-10 minutes)
Adopt a bizarre twitch (e.g. flicking your head irregularly, twitching with eye or busting out sporadic cough noises) and try it out when you go shopping. 

Make a low buzzing noise
(Amusement Potential: 15-30 minutes)
Hours of fun in libraries! Keeping a totally straight face and looking nonchalant, make a low pitch humming/buzzing noise and see who reacts. 

SERIOUSLY? Hahaha :D