Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

STOP UNDERESTIMATING ME

You have no idea what I can do and you don't even have a clue on what kind of talents -- yes, talentssssss -- I have coz you never even bothered to know. So many thoughts are going through my mind right now that I can't even explain myself. Is it so wrong to be so devoted to something that you really enjoy doing? Sheesh. Some people are just so shallow-minded that it pisses me off.

Can I ask you a question? Why is it always that some people are totally narrow-minded, and they think that just because you're not in the science stream, or that you choose a career that has nothing to do whatsoever with science and math, then you're just dumb, or not intelligent, or you're just not doing well in school? Seriously. I mean, do the words "smart" and "intelligent" only apply to those who are left-brained? I'M JUST SAYIN'. Naaah

TTYL.