Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Its over :D

Ehem ehem...let me clear my throat before I scream. . .


EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRR!!!



It was the moment we've all been waiting for, the countdown to freedom. I must admit, I thought the end-of-year exam would be super hard, like outrageously head-bashing hard. But well...it wasn't. Not really, no. I feel satisfied with my exams. I studied well, I've been through all the stress and frustration, but it really paid off. Before this, I didn't really take exams seriously. But well, it's the PSPM1 exam, and next year I'll be sitting for my PSPM2 exams, so it's compulsory that I do well in my exams.Now that I've been through all that, all I have to do now is wait for my results. And I'm really hoping to get in the top ten in my class. Anticipation and anxiety is practically eating me alive!



Well, exams are over. I'm so going to enjoy my euphoric moments. Now, is the time to go back home. yayayyyy! Hello Selangor :D See you again Perlis!



Syukur Alhamdulillah