Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hi guys,

I'm 18 and i don't have my own room. Is this fair?  I live in a 4 bedroom of a house with 6
 people. I share a room with my 23 years old sister. I want my own room. There are no free rooms in my house until my sister moves out. I am the only one in my family who has to share a room. Don't say just wait because i've been waiting 7 YEARS for my own room

Anyway. There is a living room (about the size of a classroom), a kitchen, two bathroom, and 4 bedroom. I sleep in the bedroom with my sister, together in the same bed. Rumah teres dua tingkat lah, simple.


The problem for me is that I have ABSOLUTELY NO PRIVACY. Since there are only like 1 rooms for my mom & dad, another 2 rooms for my 2 brothers & lastly 1 room  for my sister  and I to live in. Me & my sister, we usually see each other 24-7. This hinders me greatly. How? Well, I never like to CALL people up because I'm afraid my sister will hear, and I hate video chat. Also, I can never invite my friends over since of where I live, and I try to make excuses when people ask me to come over to their house, since I feel OBLIGATED to invite them over to my place. Plus, she conquer everything! Bed, locker, drawer & EVERYTHING. And, she will lock the door when i want to get in. If i spend more than half n hour in our room, she will ask. 'Eh lama lagi ke?' And i was like, 'kata nak share bilik, tapi ni apa. Kita tahu la kita rarely balik' just because i'm studying outside and i don't use that room more than u do, please don't make me feel this way. Don't make me feel like i'm nothing in ur eyes kakak. I am your sister, not a stranger. We constantly argue and i'm sick and tired of it. Bcz of this, i hate sharing. 

My life is super sad. When i get home, I pretty much spend my entire day on a chair in front of a lappy, since there really isn't ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. 


Is this normal?