Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2012

I'm suffering... again. Physically suffering from. . .itchiness. I can't take this anymore. I'm sick of 

scratching my skin due to the itches, therefore leaving my skin dry and scaly and red. I've been getting some sort of "insect" bites all over my body. My feet, my legs, my arms, my shoulder, my back. I am really sick of this. I've seen the doctor only once, and that was last week. The doctor gave me some kind of cream that I should apply at the spots. Every day and night I applied that cream. No effect. It's still itchy (and painful too).

I've told mama many times about the itch, she just said that I should apply more of the cream and what not. Uggghhhhhhhhh. As of right now, MY WHOLE BODY IS ITCHING ALL OVER!!!!! It's so itchy, I just feel like crying. I've been getting spots and bites since weeks ago. Yeah, it's a loooooong time. Last time it used to be those kind of bites that have this some kind of liquid inside it, but nowadays it's those big and red and itchy ones. And the weird thing is, these spots and bites are only at the areas where my skin is covered by my clothes.

Argggghhh there it is, still itching like mad. I can feel it go nyet nyet nyet. Stupid, stupid itch.
Hey Doc, help me here, will you?