Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Suriah Binti Juah

She's my mom. I admire her for what she knows and for being so cool about it. Ask her any question and she is always beaming with the right answer. (I wonder how she did that). She often challenges my values, my convictions--making sure that I keep the right values close to my heart always, and get rid of the things that destroy both the body, mind and spirit.

Why do I love my mom?
1. She is Allah's gift to me. From her, I learned everything that I needed to survive in this challenging world.
2. She taught me the real meaning of love (outside of emotions and beyond words) forgiveness, patience and grace.
3. She is a mother who took care of all our needs.
4. She is a friend who took time to listen whether I had a happy or sad story to tell.
5. She is my teacher, my mentor and my one & only mentor; teaching me what really matters in this world.

I can only thank to Allah, Alhamdulilllah, for my mom because without her, I would not have been brought out into this world and enjoy the life. I am grateful for every minute that I have spent with her and I need it always. Pure love and selflessness and sacrifice. I love you mama. You are the best. You will always be.

Conversations between (me mom) JUST NOW
Mama : Inash, dah siap semua barang-barang balik college?
Me      : Naaaaah, lambat lagi balik. & macam nak tambah cuti je, boleh kan maa? *flirting eyes*
Mama : Ehh ticket dah beli, & esok lah kamu balik takkan dah lupa sayang
Me      : Haaaaaaaaaaaa esok ke balik?! :O  SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYY?!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Zulfaiq, a.k.a. the future imam in our family :') Alhamdulillah.
Since faiq masuk Kolej Tahfiz, mama & ayah rindu je. Mama loves playing wiith her Pee Pou game. It reminds her about faiq. Comelnya lah mama saya :')