Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

Hello there!

UPS/diagnostic exam is finally over! for now. PSPM's await us as we anticipate them, anxious. God, if I don't get this over and done with any sooner, I'm going to participate in the explosion of stress. Can PSPM come faster pleeeeeeease? Acc was easy, so do economics. Business, hmm quite challenging, but I could do it. I can't wait to get my results for the UPS

Anyway, I'm up to a point where I feel like as if time is running out. I feel like as if I've just finished my PSPM and am about to apply for University for degree. But I haven't finished my PSPM yet lah. Yeah anyway I have been dreaming of becoming a islamic banker. I used to dream of myself in those formal black coats, counting money-$ and how my office would look like (ceh). Now I'm just lost. I don't know what to do in life. I don't know what I want to do in life! Most people nowadays want to become a doctor, lawyer, accountant but I bet you that only 30% are not in it for the glamour. Me? I'm not sure why I wanted to become an accountant expert.

Me suck

Ooh, New Girl is on. Haha. Toodles!