Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Me want this

I've finally found the phone that I want!
Well, the phone that I want is Samsung S II. The graphics are just awesome! Haha. I saw the Samsung catalog earlier today. I'm planning to save and collect as much money as I can to get our new S II! Well, It looks a lot like my sister's Galaxy Note but smaller and just nice :) I've searched internet and so do courts. They were selling it for RM1600. OMG! I GOTTA HAVE IT!

Ain't it puuurrty? It is touch screen, it's a whole lot easier to type, the graphics are very attractive and not that big such Galaxy note. What can I not love about this phone? I text a lot, and I want a phone that doesn't weigh more than my purse with all the coins and stuff in it. I gotta start saving. Hmm maybe in three or four months I might just get this phone, if I save a lot.

Ya Allah, I really want this phone! I'm lusting and drooling over it. Oh myyyyy. Anyway, since I'm earning a fair sum of money every month from my allowance, it'll only take me about three months worth of mine to compensate for the galaxy S2 that I want. But, you know me, my patience is not something to be proud of. Hehe. I'm trying to make it possible to make the three-month-wait squeeze into just a month. I already have a couple of hundreds in my bank, and I need RM700 more. I'm also planning to sell my old Galaxy mini 2 phone, the black one that I used back in 2010. It's still in perfect condition, and I might just get around RM200 just by selling it. Hehe. And as for the rest? Maybe I'll ask my mom to chip in a little bit, and I'll pay her back later when my monthly salary comes in. Tunggu kerja after done my Matric. Hehe. Or maybe i should just wait? I'll consider.
CLICK HERE BABY!