Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I don't know why I'm writing this...

I don't like sharing my problems with friends so much, I like to keep my problems to myself (or if I'm really desperate I'd rant about it to my mom). Basically, I just prefer doing things on my own.

But now, everything seems different. Sometimes it does sting a little to see everyone so happily engrossed in their own tight relationships with their family while I probably don't, but I usually overcome that feeling of being lonely by occupying myself with things like reading, or surfing the net, or sometimes I just think of the Almighty Allah and suddenly I don't feel so lonely anymore. After all of sudden. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but then again I've always preferred being the odd one out. Loneliness, but only sometimes. But sometimes I think I may be a little bit too stubborn.

Kakak, 
you can't really blame me, you know. For what happened. Things have gone your way, and you act like as if I were nothing to you. You locked the room, locker, dashboard, everything! You act like as if we've never even been sisters before. Always. I don't know. Ya Allah, stop it please! It is hurt! Hm, I may not like you all the time, but I really need a sister. From the bottom of my heart, seriously.